Followers

August 19, 2011

Tutorial: 2NE1's Minzy - I Am The Best MV Inspired Tutorial









Lens : EOS New Adult Grey

It's the first close up pictures of my semi- permanent brow tattoo =0 will be doing a post soon. 

*
*
*

This tutorial is inspired by 2NE1's Minzy in their I Am the Best Music Video. It's an extremely wearable look, and depending on your comfort level it could be everyday or a club look. Personally I would wear this to the club, since I tend to "avoid" silvers for everyday looks =p Enjoy ^^ 







If you haven' already, check out the original MV






THE END!!!



9 comments:

  1. I love Minzy, she can def. dance. Thanks for the tutorial, I agree that it's a very wearable and smokey look. Also, I love your hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial! Very nice! I love the final look, it's so pretty and so are you! ^__^ <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so grateful for this tutorial!! I LOVEDDD Minzy in this video (and love her in general, she's so flipping cute!) I love your interpretation of her look, it's perfect! Thank you SO much for sharing this!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg.. i love your eyebrow tatt~ Cant wait to see the post on it ^_^

    LOVE THE TUTORIAL <3 Minzy ftw :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. those circle lenses really suit you!! You did a great job.. sexy eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Nice colors! I have posted Eyeshadow Top 3!, so plz check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 2NE1...im so happy you did this tutorial on her eyes. They're so FIRCE in the MV. The dark smokey wing w/ silver is a great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your eye color and eyeshadow. It was done beautifully! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loved her in the video, thanks soooooooo sooooo much for this tutorial!!! i love you 4 it!!
    p.s: you look really pretty in that last picture :)

    ReplyDelete