Followers

July 28, 2011

Swap with Danielle of InsideOutElle


This is my first swap, and it was VERY exciting!!! I had so much fun shopping for Elle, but unfortunately I procrastinated, so I had my family in HK send it out for me while I got on the plane XD. Anyways this was a HK to US swap, it didn't really have a limit... kinda of a surprise, with a general guideline of what we were into at the moment, which made it mysterious & fun!!! 



OMG.... another nice packer!!! ahhh ~

opening the tissue paper ~

hehe ~ see you in the blog-o-sphere!!!

Zoya Matte Velvet Lacquer - Mitzi
Zoya Professional Lacquer - Breezi

YAY more Zoya to add to my "collection"
a bunch of samples and Bali's Best candy... SO YUMMY~

EOS lip balm - Sweet Mint
Pretty & Cute - Glamourous Lash 
Silk Whita - Sporalygodll Whitening Slimy Mask

YAY EOS, super cute lashes, and *squeal* Silk Whita... i forgot to pick this up in HK!!!
NYX Round Lipsticks - Indian Pink
NYX Round Lipsticks - Peach Bellini
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Amsterdam
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss - French Kiss
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Black Bean

i asked for the jumbo pencils, but she got me so many other NYX products!!! LOVE the lip cream~
The Face Shop - Super White Sun Cream 
Missha - Flower Bouquet - Cherry Blossom Cleansing Cream
The Body Shop - Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
Missha - Cherry Show Gel
Bath & Body Works - Moonlight Path Lotion

SUNSCREEN!!! i have been obsessing over sunscreen lately, I always put it on before leaving the house. I'm currently using Curel, but this is next =D YAY
very cute handmade headband && rose earrings =D 

I was so excited when I opened the package, I hope she feels the same way about mine =D I'll link it when she receives it... If you're not already reading her, please do. She has awesome reviews, and a great sense of humor!!! 







edit: See what I got Danielle~



THE END!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some really great stuff! I really love the Silk Whitia masks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elle. She is such a sweetheart and so kind. Plus she gives amazing reviews, now I really want to try that Silk Whitia mask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw it's great you swapped with Elle. I liked the video. :) It's my first time hearing your voice. You got so many cool goodies, can't wait to see what you think of EOS lip balm. The head band is super cute too.

    P.S.
    I just googled the Greatest Love... liking what I see eye candy wise! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! so much awesome stuff!!! I have the face shop sunscreen, it's super thick, but I really like it! I hope you post about how it works for you :)
    I am super jealous of your swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    I just installed disqus on my blog and am not sure how it all works yet. Did you get my reply to your comment asking where I watched my k-drama? I replied to disqus but I wonder if you still got the message even though your used Twitter? LOL Sorry for bugging you with this, I do not want you to think I ignored your question or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for letting me know. Your comments are all approved so I have no idea why they don't show up in my page. Blergh, must read more about disqus.

    Anyways, thanks for rec. Dramafever. Their website is so organized and professional looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh I'm very glad u liked it ^^ I had a lot of fun putting together the package -- thank you so much for swapping with me!

    ReplyDelete