I’m doing a collective haul today...this haul was from before the holidays so I’ve used most of the products already, but not long enough for reviews~ But I will be having reviews up as soon as I figure out an outline, I'd also like to apologize ahead time that my first handful of posts might be very jumpy, still getting used to blogging... i've only had two posts lol!
[The prices in green are the prices I paid, the ones in purple are the original prices...&& all prices are in CND]
Downtown Shopping (Eaton Centre area)
from L to R
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners - 879 Sugar Plums [$3.99 - $8.99 or $9.99]
- Essie Nail Polish - 725 Pretty Edgy [$3.99 - $5.99 or $6.99]
I got the two nail polishes for $3.99 each, from the reject bin!!! I'm not sure why they were there in the first place... since they were in good condition, purchased from Toronto Beauty Supply Shop?(it's one block from eaton centre... I'll find the full name the next time I go, it was the first time I've ever gone in, even though I've walked past it a million times before)
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation - 118 [$45 i think]
One of my favorite foundations =D it's my second bottle ~ (Sephora)
- St. Ives Element (fresh skin) moisturizing olive scrub [with olive oil] [$7.99 - $9.99]
I have the cleanser, and it seems to work great, so I got the scrub... so far I'm liking it!!!
- Garnier Herbashine - 415 Dark Opalescent Brown [ $6.99 w/ $2 off coupon = $4.99]
I swore I wouldn't dye my hair... but that little vow never goes far lol!!! It was on sale && I got a coupon... so I had to get it =p
Prize from a TDHally's giveaway
this isn't part of the haul, but i met up with her on the same day so TADA!!!
This was my first time winning a giveaway and actually receiving the prize so it was REALLY exciting. There was actually a little mix-up when she announced the winners because there was another "Steph" that contacted her saying she was the winner and she didn't check so she sent her the prize, then when I contacted her she realized it was the wrong Steph, but she gave me a prize nonetheless! So nice... I've also purchased items from her facebook shop The Doll House Shop before and had a really good experience, great customer service!!!
The next couple items were all from Beauty Star~
(when shopping at pmall/ pacific mall you have to be careful when you're buying products because some places sell fake stuff)
- My Beauty Diary Masks - Black Pearl, White Bulgarian Rose, Japanese Cherry Blossom
$13 a box - 3 for $30
- Skin79 Diamond Collection Prestige BB cream [$22 - $30]
Beauty Star carries a wide variety of asian products and offer them at a decent price point (NO TAX =D) && the last couple times I've gone, they've always had specials!!!
Bath & Body Works
- CO Bigelow Green Tea Whipped Body Mousse [50% off $7]
- CO Bigelow Green Tea Body Cleanser [50% off $7]
- CO Bigelow Triple Hot Chocolate Lip Shine [ 75% off $2ish]
I rarely purchase products from Bath & Body Works at full price, since they always have sales!!!
It's been less then a week and I've already posted 3 posts (including this one) *pats self on back*
but I feel like I'm neglecting my youtube...&& I'm not sure why my font sizes keep changing 0.o please let me know if this was too wordy for a haul post...
THE END ~